A networking and information exchange environment allows industry experts to meet, learn, and exchange ideas in a casual yet professional atmosphere. These events require strong solutions that encourage casual one-on-one interaction and dialogue but also offer a degree of privacy.
The opportunity for branded messaging and content was essential for this program. A custom-designed bar with an overhead structure not only created a dramatic focal point that anchored a large space, but also created real estate for projection. Other custom built pieces were designed to utilize the space as efficiently as possible, creating concentrated areas for demonstrations, one-on-ones, and meetings.
- Floor plan design and room layout
- Multiple stage sets
- Technology “zones” and plasma walls
- Signage and print materials
- Furniture groupings
- Double decker meeting spaces
- Custom designed and built bars
- Custom expo area dividers for presentations and networking